Neway's customisable service is greatly suited for large fragile items, homewares, and furniture that can’t be shipped with traditional carriers.
They offer a range of additional services to offer the end customer such as placing items within a specified room, rubbish removal, and even packing solutions.
You can check suitability for all carriers here.
|Dead Weight Limit||Unlimited.|
|Cubic Volume Limit||
|Dangerous Goods||With approval only.|
How to start shipping with Neway.
Currently, you will not be able to turn on Neway within Shippit as approval is required before shipping.
Please speak with your Shippit Account Manager or contact Shippit support for further assistance.
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- You will need to contact Shippit support immediately for Priority orders. If the driver has already been called out, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
Please allow 1 business day for collection.
Neway does not currently offer direct phone numbers for its drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What can't be shipped?
- Dangerous goods without prior strict approval only.
- Small parcels or satchels.
Does Neway ship alcohol?
No, alcohol and liquids are not acceptable freight.
What about shipping dangerous goods?
Yes, with prior approval. Please speak with Shippit Support to arrange this prior to shipping.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
Yes, Neway has unlimited weight restrictions (surcharges apply).
Is there an option for authority to leave?
- ATL can be provided at the time of booking with a specific instruction or with the driver at the time they call you to confirm delivery.
- Goods will only be left if it's safe to do so and does not risk the driver's safety.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
- No, redelivery or redirection is not available. If the customer is not home and ATL is not permitted, goods will be returned to the sender at their expense.
Does Neway have collection points?
No, Neway does not offer delivery to a collection point.
Can I request a return to sender?
Yes, however the sender is liable for the return costs.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with this carrier through Shippit. This means no claims for compensation can be lodged in the event something gets broken or goes missing.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
Are there surcharges?
These charges exclude GST and are subject to change by the carrier without notice. The sender (client) is responsible for all additional carrier surcharges.
For an extensive list of all carrier surcharges, click here.