With one of the most extensive networks in Australia, Toll's Express B2C Delivery provides 2-day delivery nationwide, and over 2,000 after-hours and 24-hour collection points. Toll's B2C Delivery is an ideal express solution for smaller goods.
As Toll B2C service requires a minimum pickup amount, in order to get started you will need at least 10 packages per collection.
|Carrier Name||Toll Priority|
|Service Type||Express B2C only.|
|Service Level||Express (within 2 days)|
|Dead Weight Limit||<5 kgs|
See also Carrier Weight & Size Limitations.
Toll B2C will not transport any type of dangerous goods. Should our account be used to ship dangerous or prohibited goods without prior approval, we may need to suspend or cancel your account.
What are dangerous goods?
Dangerous goods are classified into nine hazard classes by the UN (United Nations) and reflected in the IATA Dangerous Good Regulations.
Dangerous goods are substances or articles with hazardous properties which, if not handled correctly, may:
- Corrode skin or metals
- Pollute the environment
- Become unstable with other products
The below can not be shipped under any circumstance:
The below can be shipped without approval being required:
Can I ship alcohol with Toll B2C?
No, alcohol is not accepted in their network.
Does Toll B2C accept heavy or bulky freight?
No, goods over 5kg deadweight are not currently accepted.
How to activate.
Currently, you will not be able to simply turn on Toll within Shippit as approval is required from the carrier before shipping.
Toll B2C will require 10 packages minimum per pickup and atleast 3 pickups per week.
Can I bring my own carrier account?
If you would prefer to use your own carrier account please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information.
Please note it can take 3-4 days for Toll B2C to be set up & up to 4 weeks for BYO Toll services to be configured. Your Shippit configuration specialist will confirm via email once it's ready to go!
- Shippit Store Name - The name of your merchant account
- Toll Account number - The billing account number given to you by Toll
- Dangerous Goods - Are you Shipping any dangerous goods? yes/no
- Toll Account Manager - Name and email address of your Toll Account Manager
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- You will need to contact Shippit support immediately for Priority orders. If the driver has already been called out, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
Toll does not offer direct phone numbers for its drivers. If you'd like to discuss your collection arrangements, please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
Toll specifically caters to high-volume shippers and regular or daily pickups can be arranged for customers with high shipping volume.
Speak with your Shippit Account Manager or Support team to set this up.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Does Toll B2C support Authority to Leave?
In line with Toll's COVID policy, drivers will adhere to safe drop hands-free delivery but not default to an ATL delivery (left without authority).
- Drivers will knock on the customer’s door and if no one is home they will leave safe under ATL.
- If a signature is required, they will also attempt to knock on the door if no one is home they will then take to Toll Collection Point TCP.
- Rather than getting a signed POD, they will enter a code key on handheld devices.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
Redelivery or redirection is not available once in flight.
- Goods will be delivered to a Toll Collection Point TCP or ADP if the customer is not home and has not given ATL.
- The receiver then has 7 days to collect from TCP after 10 days items are returned to the sender who will be charged for the return.
Toll Collection Point (TCP), also described as Alternate Delivery Point (ADP), refers to the secure location a shipment is taken to, on occasions when the recipient was unavailable at time of delivery. Our drivers will leave a ‘Sorry We Missed You’ card that includes shipment reference details and collection terms. TCP opening hours vary from 9-5 to 24 hours a day. The customer can track their shipment on MyToll to view details of the collection point. On occasions when the shipment is not taken to a TCP, the customer should follow the instructions provided on the SWMY card.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with this carrier through Shippit. This means no claims for compensation can be lodged in the event something gets broken or goes missing.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
Are there surcharges?
For an extensive list of all carrier surcharges, click here.