|Dead Weight Limit||< 25 kgs|
|Cubic Volume Limit||
< 0.16 m3
|Max Length||< 2.10 m|
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
You'll need to contact Shippit support and we'll cancel or rebook it for you.
You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and been unable to).
See How Pickups Work for more info.
Standard courier drivers operate on run schedules so a specific time cannot be given however collection can happen anywhere up until 6pm usually.
Please allow 1 business day for collection.
Allied does not currently offer direct phone numbers for their drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
What can and can't be shipped?
- Prohibited Items. No insurance coverage on perishable goods.
Are 18+ deliveries accepted (e.g alcohol)?
Authority to leave (non covid-19 terms)
- Can be actioned in flight using the Shippit notification, if not with the driver already.
- If a customer is not home, the driver will leave a card for redelivery to be booked online. If there is a collection point close by the driver can also deliver to a popshop for receiver collection.
- ATL is available once in flight ‘in transit’ but not ‘with driver’ and is an option in Shippit customer notifications. The driver will not leave goods unattended unless authority to leave has been provided.
- Shippit is unable to provide ATL, the customer must do so online once an attempted delivery has been made and card left.
- Ultimately it is up to the driver to deem it safe to leave If there is nowhere safe to leave the package, it will be returned to the depot for redelivery.
Authority to leave (covid-19 terms)
- Since March 2020 Fastway has defaulted to contactless (ATL) delivery where safe. Website article here.
Collection points - Parcel Connect.
Redirection & redelivery.
- One redelivery attempt will be made to the original address free of charge.
- Redelivery after this, or to a new address is charged at $5.50 paid online by the receiver directly.
- Redelivery and redirection online can only be booked once a delivery attempt has been made.
Regional & agent deliveries.
- Fastway will onforward using a variety of carriers who should follow on with original delivery instruction (i.e ATL).
Return to sender.
- Yes, contact Shippit support however it's not guaranteed if with a third party carrier for delivery.
- RTS does not normally come at a cost.
Heavy & bulky freight.
- Any under-declared goods will be invoiced by Shippit accounts once Fastway has re-weighed and charged for the goods.
Damaged or lost goods.
- Complimentary insurance is availlable when booking with Fastway through Shippit. Their terms and conditions can be found HERE.
To protect the full value of your deliveries during transit, ensure you enable Shippit Transit Protection for all orders.