Shippit can generate shipping labels that indicate a different address than your pick-up address.
- Do you ship from a warehouse and only want customers to know your showroom or store address?
- Do you ship from home and only want customers to know your P.O. Box number for any returns?
Set an On-Label Address
If you have access to Store Settings, simply:
- Login to your Shippit store
- On the top right, click on the downward arrow
- Select 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Pick-up Address' and click the 'Add Location' button
- Enter your second address and choose which to tick:
- Default - the address where the courier will come to pick-up orders
- On Label - the address that will appear on the Shippit-generated shipping labels, packslips, and invoices
- Make sure to tick only one Default address and one On Label address. Ticking multiple addresses as Default and On Label addresses will cause erroneous behavior in your Shippit store.
- If no address is ticked as On Label, the Default pick-up address will be displayed on the shipping labels.
- If you do not see a 'Settings' option when you click on the downward arrow at the top right of Shippit, you need to request someone with access to your Store Settings to make the change for you.
Shippit generates shipping labels only in formats approved by couriers.
Only the couriers below allow you to print an On Label address different from your actual pick-up address:
Australia and New Zealand
- Couriers Please
- Australia Post/eParcel
- DHL Express
- Allied Express
- Hunter Express
- NZ Post/Courier Post
Singapore and Malaysia
Unless indicated above, other couriers only allow the actual pick-up address to be printed on the shipping label, even if an On Label pick-up address is saved against your store.
For example: you have a store with unique Default and an On Label pick-up addresses.
- If you assign an order to Ninjavan, the order will generate a shipping label that displays the On Label pick-up address; but,
- If you re-assign the same order to Singapore Post, the shipping label will only display the actual pick-up address even if an On Label pick-up address is set against the whole store.
For any questions or troubleshooting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.