Shippit can integrate to Neto in less than 5 minutes! You only need to grant access to relevant order details and then update some settings before you start shipping.
Watch this video tutorial to help you set-up:
Need assistance in implementing your integration? Connect with your account manager, sales contact, or email@example.com to avail professional services today!
You may also review this full detail guide divided into the following sections:
- Integration Process
- Configuration Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
Obtain your API Key in Neto
The first step to integrate Shippit to Neto involves obtaining your API Key.
- Login to your Neto merchant account
- On the left navigation pane, click Setup & Tools > All Settings & Tools
- On the extended option, click Developer Tools > API Settings
- Copy the API Key. If other integrations rely on the API Key, please do not click on the regenerate button.
- Copy the Neto Store Domain without including the "http" or anything after the ".com.au"
Enter your Neto Details to Shippit
The second and last step of integration requires that you enter in Shippit the API details you copied from Neto.
- Log into your Shippit store
- On the downward arrow at the upper right of the screen, click Settings > Integrations
- Click on the Neto logo
- Enter your Neto Store Domain and API Key
- Click Update
Enter your Shippit Webhook URL to Neto
Now you need to return to Neto to plug in your Webhook URL form Shippit.
- In Shippit > Settings > Integrations, copy the now populated Webhook URL field
- Go back to Neto > Setup & Tools > All Setup & Tools > Developer Tools > API Settings
- Paste the Webhook URL from Shippit to the Neto API Webhook URL
- Tick the checkbox for Neto API Webhook
- Click Save Changes
All your configuration options may be accessed in Shippit by going to Settings > Integrations.
The Order Sync tab allows you to configure how you would like to synchronise your orders from Neto to Shippit through the following options:
- Auto-sync New Orders - set to No by default, this setting determines whether your orders will be pulled across into Shippit automatically or not
- Import Orders with Status - orders within Neto have set stages ranging from New, Pick, Pack; this setting allows the order to be auto-synced based on the stage you identify
- Update Order Export Status - set to No by default, this setting determines whether your orders will be marked as Exported once sent to Shippit
Shipping Method Mapping
The Shipping Method Mapping function allows you to match your Neto shipping methods to a specific service or service class in Shippit.
If you offer Free Shipping, you can minimise your shipping cost by identifying the specific service or service class that you would like the order to be transacted through.
Lastly, there is an option to map to Click & Collect. This allows you to generate a label for an order and as soon as the label is downloaded, the order is moved from the New Orders tab to the Track tab.
Manually Import Orders
You can manually import orders to Shippit through our integration middleware, Shippit Connect.
Once logged into Shippit, go to Settings > Integrations and click Launch Connect. Here you can:
- Manually import in bulk the orders awaiting fulfillment by going to Orders > Click Import Orders
- Manually import orders in bulk by going to Orders> Click the downward arrow next to Import Orders > Choose Since X Days Ago and select the days past from when you would like to import orders
- Manually import an individual order by going to Orders> Click the downward arrow next to Import Orders > Choose By Order Number and enter the Neto order reference number
Once you click Import Order, will see a green Processing bar appear at the top of the page informing you of how many orders are being processed for import.
Alternately, you can also use this middleware to:
- Update integration settings
- View order sync history - see which orders were successfully sent to Shippit including any that failed
- View fulfillment sync history - see which shipment status were successfully sent to Shippit including any that failed
The Fulfillments Sync tab allows you to configure how you would like to synchronise your orders' shipment status from Shippit to Neto. With this setting enabled, Shippit will update Neto with all tracking information of the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I delete or modify an order in Shippit, will it delete/update in Neto?
- Why am I not receiving tracking updates for the orders I have booked through Shippit?
Check your Shippit Webhook URL in Shippit. If empty, re-register your Webhook by disabling Fulfilment Sync and then re-enabling.
- Why didn’t my order sync to Shippit?
This could be due to:
- Incorrect content and/or format of customer and delivery information
- Insufficient carrier services activated in Shippit > Settings > Carriers
- Why have only some of my products synced across to Shippit?
Currently, Shippit pulls on the committed stock quantities. Hence, if an order does not have committed stock or is partially committed, those quantities will not be pulled across.
- Depending on the order status filter, you can revert the order to its previous status, and then progress it forward again to retrigger the order to be sent to Shippit.
- Authority to leave is denoted by unchecking the Signature Required? checkbox on the sales order.