Need assistance in implementing your integration? Connect with your account manager, sales contact, or visit our website to avail professional services today!
- Integration Process
- Configuration Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
Obtain your API Key in Neto
- Login to your Neto merchant account
- On the left navigation pane, click Setup & Tools > All Settings & Tools
- On the extended option, click Developer Tools > API Settings
- Copy the API Key. If other integrations rely on the API Key, please do not click on the regenerate button.
- Copy the Neto Store Domain without including the "http" or anything after the ".com.au"
Enter your Neto Details to Shippit
- Log into your Shippit store
- On the downward arrow at the upper right of the screen, click Settings > Integrations
- Click on the Neto logo
- Enter your Neto Store Domain and API Key
- Click Update
Enter your Shippit Webhook URL to Neto
- In Shippit > Settings > Integrations, copy the now populated Webhook URL field
- Go back to Neto > Setup & Tools > All Setup & Tools > Developer Tools > API Settings
- Paste the Webhook URL from Shippit to the Neto API Webhook URL
- Tick the checkbox for Neto API Webhook
- Click Save Changes
- Auto-sync New Orders - set to No by default, this setting determines whether your orders will be pulled across into Shippit automatically or not
- Import Orders with Status - orders within Neto have set stages ranging from New, Pick, Pack; this setting allows the order to be auto-synced based on the stage you identify
- Update Order Export Status - set to No by default, this setting determines whether your orders will be marked as Exported once sent to Shippit
Shipping Method Mapping
Manually Import Orders
- Manually import in bulk the orders awaiting fulfillment by going to Orders > Click Import Orders
- Manually import orders in bulk by going to Orders> Click the downward arrow next to Import Orders > Choose Since X Days Ago and select the days past from when you would like to import orders
- Manually import an individual order by going to Orders> Click the downward arrow next to Import Orders > Choose By Order Number and enter the Neto order reference number
- Update integration settings
- View order sync history - see which orders were successfully sent to Shippit including any that failed
- View fulfillment sync history - see which shipment status were successfully sent to Shippit including any that failed
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I delete or modify an order in Shippit, will it delete/update in Neto?
- Why am I not receiving tracking updates for the orders I have booked through Shippit?
- Why didn’t my order sync to Shippit?
- Incorrect content and/or format of customer and delivery information
- Insufficient carrier services activated in Shippit > Settings > Carriers
- Why have only some of my products synced across to Shippit?
- If order status is modified in Neto before order is confirmed in Shippit, does Shippit display any indication of that change?
Once an order syncs into Shippit, the order details are static. Even when an order is not yet confirmed, the details do not update as Neto updates. If order details update in Neto after the order has synced then you need to delete and resync/import the order.
Also, remember that you may can Modify orders in Shippit in the New Orders tab. If the update is for an information editable in the order form or through the package type dropdown, clicking on Modify maybe easier than having to delete and resync every time.
- If the order status is modified in Neto after order is confirmed in Shippit, does Shippit display any indication of that update?
The connection between Shippit and Neto for Order Sync is a single event. That means that Shippit does attempt to get any new/additional/modified information from Neto about the same order again and again (multiple events). This also means that the order cannot notify within Shippit if it has been updated.
Though we call them the same, think of your orders in Shippit as shipping orders and your orders in Neto as sales orders. If a Neto user updates order information in Neto, a proactive step must be taken to reflect the change in Shippit.
- If the order status is modified in Neto after order is confirmed in Shippit, I assume that order would need to be deleted from Shippit and would be then reimported automatically once it is back on Pack status in Neto?
The expectation is that orders reaching the Pack status in Neto gets synced into Shippit. This is true for all new orders reaching the Pack status. For orders though that has previously synced, the auto sync can be a bit tricky upon especially when an order is reaching this status multiple times. If the update is for an information editable in the order form or through the package type dropdown, remember that you may cancel the order from the Deliveries Awaiting Booking section so that it returns to the New Orders tab where you can click on Modify. This may be easier than having to delete and resync every time.
- If an order is in Deliveries Awaiting Booking section in Shippit, what is its status in Neto? Will order status change to pending dispatch for freight?
There is no status change for Confirmed orders that reach the Deliveries Awaiting Booking section. The status only updates to dispatched when an order is Booked.
- Will order status change to pending pickup for Click & Collect orders?
Click & Collect orders bypass the Ready to Ship tab altogether and head straight to the Track tab after a Label is downloaded.
- If an order is dispatched from Neto will it be removed from Shippit?
Any order that reaches that the Pack status in Neto syncs into Shippit. If that order is dispatched from Neto, the synced version remains in Shippit unless modified/deleted.
If there's a specific shipping method used by orders you plan to dispatch in Neto only, you can map this in Shippit to a courier service you know you will never use. When these orders sync into Shippit, it will be assigned to this sort of placeholder courier service and you can just filter your list by Carrier and delete in bulk all orders that has been assigned it.
- How do we clear & confirm that all orders are cleared from the production environment prior to go live?
From the New Orders tab, identify a year's worth of date range in the Date Filter. Delete in bulk all the orders that appear there. Do the same for the Deliveries Awaiting Booking section if anything shows up there at all.
- Depending on the order status filter, you can revert the order to its previous status, and then progress it forward again to retrigger the order to be sent to Shippit.
- Authority to leave is denoted by unchecking the Signature Required? checkbox on the sales order.