Ninja Van started operations in 2014 and has become one of Singapore's largest and fastest-growing last-mile logistics companies, with a network covering countries across Southeast Asia.
Below are the Ninja Van services you can instantly start using through Shippit from within Singapore and Malaysia.
To check suitability for all carriers click here.
Ninja Van Domestic Standard
|Dead Weight Limit||<30kg|
|Cubic Volume Limit||<0.25m3|
How to start shipping with NinjaVan.
For Shippit stores with saved Pick-up Address in Singapore or Malaysia, you may enable Ninja Van by going to Shippit > Settings > Carriers and turning ON the toggle switch for Ninja Van Standard and/or Express.
If you want to use Ninja Van in Shippit through your direct negotiated rates with this courier, please coordinate with your Shippit Sales Contact first and be prepared with the information below:
- BYO API key
- Client ID
- BYO Client Secret Key
- Label Prefix
- Rate Card - in spreadsheet format
Pickup & Collection.
Ninja Van also lets merchants either (1) request couriers to pick up from their address or (2) drop off items at drop-off points called Ninja Points.
- To drop off goods, click here to locate a nearby Ninja Point.
- If Ninja Van is collecting from you please allow 1 business day. The cut-off time for next-day pick-up is 11:59 AM SGT Monday - Sunday.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
- If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
- Regular or daily pickups can be arranged for customers with high shipping volumes. Speak with your Shippit Account Manager or contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What can't be shipped?
Prohibited Items include:
- flammable items
- radioactive material
- compressed gas
- fragile items
- any item which by its nature or packaging may expose any threat or cause any injury or damage
Does Ninja Van ship alcohol?
No, alcohol is not accepted.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, Ninja Van has specific weight restrictions (see above).
Is there an option for authority to leave?
Yes, this can be provided at the time of placing an order.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
- Ninja Van will attempt to redeliver twice to the same address before returning to sender.
- Redirection is not available however the receiver can choose to have it redelivered to a collection point upon redelivery instead.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Are there any surcharges?
For a full list of carrier surcharges that may apply, see here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with Ninja Van through Shippit which means you are not automatically covered in the event of loss or damage.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
How to book a return.
Currently, there is no straightforward method to book a return order in Shippit. However, merchants can book an order that is picked-up from the customer's address through the Shippit Send tab.
- Ensure that your customer is ready to ship out the item for return
- Login to your store in Shippit
- At the top right portion, click on the Send tab
- Under 1. Pick-up Address, click on the hyperlink New Location
- Enter the customers address as the Pick-up Location
- Type your store address under 2. Enter Delivery Address
- Forward the generated label to your customer
How does cash on delivery work?
Ninja Van supports Cash on Delivery (COD) orders through Shippit for businesses in Singapore and Malaysia. Click here to know how you can create a COD order.
- For merchants and their customers using Ninja Van on Shippit's discounted delivery rates, delivery support tickets can be submitted via the Get Help button on the delivery tracking page.
- For merchants who ship with Ninja Van using their own pre-negotiated rates, your customers will need to reach out to you for delivery support or to Ninja Van directly.