The following return tracking status will be updated automatically:
- Return requested: the customer has submitted a return request online
- Awaiting drop off: the customer needs to drop off the item at an Australia Post office or post box
- Ready for pick up: the customer has requested the pick up by the courier
- In transit: the courier has picked up the item from the customer
- With driver: the courier is on its way to deliver the item to the merchant
- Product Received: the courier has completed delivery of the item to the merchant. Alternatively, the merchant can manually mark a return request as ‘Product received’ in the Shippit app. This option is available to handle a scenario where the item reaches the merchant in another way besides courier delivery e.g. customer personally returns the item.