Qxpress is a global eCommerce logistics solution provider. On Shippit, Qxpress is available for senders in Singapore. Learn more about Qxpress' available delivery services below.
Domestic Quick Delivery
|Domestic Standard Delivery|
Priority (Same Day)
|Dead Weight Limit||<30kg|
|Cubic Volume Limit||<30kg|
|Max Length||<1.50 m|
|Dangerous Goods||By request only.|
How to start shipping with Qxpress.
You can easily turn on Qxpress within Shippit. When logged in, navigate to your Settings, click on Carriers and switch Qxpress ON.
If you'd like to bring your own account, please reach out to your Shippit Sales Contact first and provide them with your Qxpress Account Number to get configured.
What to expect with pick-ups
- 1 business day (Standard)- Cut off time is 1 day before pick up
- Quick Delivery Services (Priority) - This is based on availability of the time slots below.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
- If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
- Regular or daily pickups can be arranged for customers with high shipping volumes. Speak with your Shippit Account Manager or contact Shippit support directly.
In the event of unsuccessful delivery:
- The courier will try to redeliver 3 times without charge within 3 consecutive days after the delivery date. After this, a charge is incurred
Same Day Delivery:
- If the customer responds within 1 hour the driver may be able to redeliver, if not, goods are returned to the sender.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, items must remain under 30kg in deadweight & 1.5m in length.
What's the best way to package my parcels?
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Are there any surcharges?
For a full list of carrier surcharges that may apply, see here.
Shipping Dangerous goods?
Qxpress will not transport any type of dangerous goods.
Should our account be used to ship dangerous or prohibited goods without prior approval, we may need to suspend or cancel your account.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with QXpress through Shippit. This means you are not covered in the event of loss or damage.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
How to book a return.
To book a return, head to the Shippit Send tab and enter the customer's address for the pick-up location:
- Ensure that your customer is ready to ship out the item for return
- Login to your store in Shippit
- At the top right portion, click on the Send tab
- Under 1. Pick-up Address, click on the hyperlink New Location
- Enter the customers address as the Pick-up Location
- Type your store address under 2. Enter Delivery Address
- Forward the generated label to your customer
How does cash on delivery work?
Qxpress does not currently support Cash on Delivery (COD).
How do customer notifications work?
With Shippit's parcel tracking, customers will know where the item is and when it will arrive. Powered by Shippit's tracking engine, customers can receive SMS updates and email delivery notifications.
- Delivery support tickets can be submitted via the Get Help button on the delivery tracking page.
- For merchants who BYO their own account, your customers will need to reach out to you for delivery support or to QXpress directly.