Janio is an integrated logistics solutions provider based in Singapore. With a rich network of partnerships with last-mile delivery companies across South East Asia, Janio is available to Shippit customers shipping from Singapore and Malaysia.
Below are the Janio services you can instantly start shipping with using our discounted delivery rates.
To check suitability for all carriers click here.
|Service Type||Standard National Delivery||Standard International Delivery|
|Service Level||Domestic next day||International|
|Dead Weight Limit||<30kg|
|Cubic Volume Limit||<0.25 m3|
|Max Length||<1.00 m|
How to start shipping with Janio.
You can easily turn on Janio within Shippit. When logged in go to Settings>Carriers and toggle ON.
If you'd like to use Janio in Shippit using your own pre-negotiated rates (BYO), please reach out to your Shippit Sales Contact first and provide them with your Janio Account Number to get configured.
Pickup & Collection.
Janio will pick up bookings from Monday to Friday. Here's a summary of what you can expect based on your location.
|Location||Pick-up Window||Cut off for same day pickup|
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
- If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
- Regular or daily pickups can be arranged for customers with high shipping volumes. Speak with your Shippit Account Manager or contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What can't be shipped?
Please check the full list of prohibited items per country here.
See also: Singapore Customs Guidelines.
Does Janio ship alcohol?
No, liquids are not accepted.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, items must remain under 30kg in deadweight & one meter in length.
Is there an option for authority to leave?
- Yes, the customer can opt-in to ATL at order creation.
- Once in transit, the receiver can request ATL online however it is not guaranteed.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
- In the event of a missed delivery, Janio will attempt redelivery up to 3 times on 3 different working days before returning to sender.
- Redirection is not supported.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Are there any surcharges?
For a full list of carrier surcharges that may apply, see here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with Janio through Shippit. This means you are not covered in the event of loss or damage.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
How to book a return.
To book a return, head to the Shippit Send tab and enter the customer's address for the pick-up location:
- Ensure that your customer is ready to ship out the item for return
- Login to your store in Shippit
- At the top right portion, click on the Send tab
- Under 1. Pick-up Address, click on the hyperlink New Location
- Enter the customers address as the Pick-up Location
- Type your store address under 2. Enter Delivery Address
- Forward the generated label to your customer
How does cash on delivery work?
Janio supports Cash on Delivery (COD) on orders booked through Shippit for businesses in Singapore. Click here to learn how you can create a COD order.
How do customer notifications work?
With Shippit's parcel tracking, customers will know where the item is and when it will arrive. Powered by Shippit's tracking engine, customers can receive SMS updates and email delivery notifications.
- For merchants and their customers using Janio on Shippit's discounted delivery rates, delivery support tickets can be submitted via the Get Help button on the delivery tracking page.
- For merchants who ship with Janio using their own pre-negotiated rates, your customers will need to reach out to you for delivery support or to Janio directly.