You can connect the Zebra Thermal Printer to your Mac by following these instructions:
- Head to System Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click the Printers & Scanners icon.
- Click the + button under the Printers window. Click Add Printer or Scanner.
- On the page that appears, select the printer you wish to add.
- Use: drop-down, click Select Software
- In the Printer popup, select Zebra Label Printer. Then click Ok.
- Once you click Add, the printer will be saved!
Download and install your printer driver:
- Launch the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you've installed the driver, unplug and re-plug the printer back into the computer. Your computer should automatically match this printer to the downloaded driver.
Adding your printer:
Head to the Devices and Printers section in your computer's Control Panel.
- Click Add Printer and select your Zebra printer from the list that appears.
- Follow the prompts.
Configure your printer's preferences:
On the Devices and Printers page, right-click the desired printer then Printing Preferences.
- On the Page Setup tab, check that your paper size is set to 4.00" x 6.00".
- Head to the Graphics tab and set Dithering to None
- Click Apply and Ok, and your printer is ready to print!