This page will outline any operational changes impacting the NinjaVan Singapore network and service.
28.04.20 - Pickup Delays.
- Ninjavan is currently experiencing a major spike in volumes in Singapore therefore please expect a 2-3 day turnaround time for pickups.
16.04.20 - Delivery Delays.
- We will be continuing to operate pickups and deliveries as per normal however due to ongoing circuit breaker measures, please note that there will be a 1-3 days delay in Ninja Van deliveries.
- Our team is doing their best to expedite deliveries to ensure that parcels are delivered as soon as possible during this time period.
- Some commercial buildings will be impacted by the latest government restrictions, and we are encouraging parcel recipients to change their delivery addresses to a residential address.
03.04.20 - Contactless Delivery.
- To support the government’s social distancing efforts, we are encouraging parcel recipients to opt for our contactless delivery service. Sign up for this service through our Ninja Notifications platform by clicking here.
03.04.20 - Ninja Points Remain Open.
- Most of our Ninja Points will remain open and will be able to facilitate parcel drop-offs and pickups. Regular updates will be made to our list of PUDO points to reflect any new or deactivated PUDO points, you can click here for the Ninja Point locations and opening hours of operating partners within our network.
- We do expect some delays to result from an increase in deliveries. But during this period, we will continue to work hard to deliver delight, one parcel at a time.