Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions established in 1982.
Below are the Aramex services you can instantly start using through Shippit from within Singapore and Malaysia.
To check suitability for all carriers click here.
|Service Type||Aramex Domestic Express||Aramex International Express|
|Dead Weight Limit||<10kg||<30kg|
|Cubic Volume Limit||<0.25m3||<0.25m3|
How to start shipping with Aramex.
For Shippit stores with saved Pick-up Address in Singapore or Malaysia, you may enable Aramex by going to Shippit > Settings > Carriers and turning ON the toggle switch for Aramex.
If you want to use Aramex in Shippit through your direct negotiated rates with this courier, please coordinate with your Shippit Sales Contact first and be prepared with the information below:
- Account Number
- Account Identifier
- Account PIN
- Account Entity
- API Key
- Label Prefix
- Rate Card - in spreadsheet formula
Pickup & Collection.
Aramex can be expected to pick up goods within 1 business day from the time orders are booked for delivery in Shippit.
Aramex drivers pick up orders until 6:00 PM SGT. The cut-off time in booking orders for same-day pick up is 3:00 PM SGT.
Since this is subject to change without prior notice, it is recommended for merchants to arrange a regular pick-up schedule with their courier drivers.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
- If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
High volume collections.
- Regular or daily pickups can be arranged for customers with high shipping volumes. Speak with your Shippit Account Manager or contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What can't be shipped?
Prohibited Items include:
- Precious Metals
- Chemicals in all forms
- Explosive Materials
Does Aramex ship alcohol?
No, alcohol is not accepted.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, Aramex has specific weight restrictions (see above).
Is there an option for authority to leave?
Yes, this can be provided at the time of placing an order.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
No, redirection is not possible. The receiver can choose between redelivery to the same address or collection from a local collection point.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Are there any surcharges?
For a full list of carrier surcharges that may apply, see here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with Aramex through Shippit which means you are not automatically covered in the event of loss or damage.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
How to book a return.
To book a return, head to the Shippit Send tab and enter the customer's address for the pick-up location:
- Ensure that your customer is ready to ship out the item for return
- Login to your store in Shippit
- At the top right portion, click on the Send tab
- Under 1. Pick-up Address, click on the hyperlink New Location
- Enter the customers address as the Pick-up Location
- Type your store address under 2. Enter Delivery Address
- Forward the generated label to your customer
How does cash on delivery work?
Aramex supports Cash on Delivery (COD) orders through Shippit for businesses in Singapore and Malaysia. Click here to know how you can create a COD order.
- For merchants and their customers using Aramex on Shippit's discounted delivery rates, delivery support tickets can be submitted via the Get Help button on the delivery tracking page.
- For merchants who ship with Aramex using their own pre-negotiated rates, your customers will need to reach out to you for delivery support or to Aramex directly.