Apparel21 (AP21) offers a full service integration to the Shippit platform. If you wish to connect your AP21 to Shippit for order fulfillment, the first step is to contact your AP21 account consultant.
Need assistance in implementing your integration? Connect with your Shippit account manager, sales contact, or visit our website to avail professional services today!
The AP21 + Shippit Integration supports:
- Domestic and international orders
- Bring-Your-Own (BYO) couriers like Australia Post, Startrack, and DHL Express
- Discounted shipping rates through Shippit's couriers (Couriers Please, Fastway, Allied Express, etc.)
- Order Sync
Indirectly Supported Features
The AP21 + Shippit Integration does not directly support:
- Live quoting
- Fulfillment or tracking sync
- Customer-initiated Returns
However, if you use a frontend shopping cart (like Shopify, Magento, etc.) capable of the above listed features, these can still be added to your solution through a separate integration. Speak with a solutions expert today to find out how!
Your AP21 consultant may require the following information in a questionnaire once your integration project begins:
Environment API URLs
- Staging/Testing Environment: https://staging.shippit.com/api/3/
- Production/Live Environment: https://www.shippit.com/api/3/
Store API Keys
For implementations involvement more than 3 stores, it is best to connect with a solutions expert to streamline the process. Otherwise, you can follow these steps to obtain your store API keys:
- Create your Shippit stores first
- Extract your store's API Key
Courier Allocation Codes
Identify the courier services that you plan to use and obtain the courier_allocation code from the list below:
Errors and Troubleshooting
For any questions or concerns related to your integration, your first point of contact is your AP21 consultant. They will reach out to Shippit Support if further technical assistance from our team is required.