The Global Branding section of Company settings allows you to set-up and update in one go the branding of stores under a Company.
If you are looking for how to set-up branding and advertising on a store level, please click here.
- Primary Color - updates the color of the top navigation menu and buttons
- Header Logo - sets the image that will appear at the top left of the screen
- Allow Stores to Use Their Own Branding - this will nullify Global Branding so that each store can set their own preferences in Store Branding Settings
- SMS Sender ID - will be the sender name appearing in customer's inboxes when they receive a text notification about the delivery
- Logo for Email, Packing, and Labels - sets the image that will appear in the email notification, packing slips, and shipping labels attached to your packages
- Sender Email - will be the sender email address appearing in customer's inboxes when they receive an email notification about a delivery booked under your directly negotiated rates with a courier
The SMS Sender ID only applies if you are signed up for SMS notifications which comes at an additional cost.
In setting up a Sender Email, you need to contact email@example.com with your nominated email address.