Need to cancel your Shippit subscription? We hate to see you go, but we won’t hold it against you.
1) What you need to do:
In order to cancel your subscription, you will need to complete a cancellation request here.
2) What happens next:
- Once your request has been received, your subscription will be cancelled
- You will receive an email from email@example.com confirming the cancellation of your subscription
- Cancellation will take effect from your next billing date
3) What else you must know:
- Cancelling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments
- Previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on the cancellation date
- Your access to Shippit, including discounted shipping rates etc. will remain until your subscription has been cancelled (from the next billing date)
- After your subscription has been cancelled, you will continue to have access to Shippit, but will no longer have access to our discounted shipping rates. Any orders you ship will be subject to a 15% surcharge
- As BYO rates are only available with a subscription, these will be deactivated. Any orders shipped will be subjected to Shippit rates
- After submitting the cancellation form, please let the team know if you wish to keep or remove your Ecommerce Integration
- Deleting the Shippit App does not cancel your subscription
If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.