Need to cancel your Shippit subscription?
We are sad to see you go, but we won’t hold it against you.
What you need to do:
⚠️ Deleting the Shippit App does not cancel your subscription! In order to cancel your subscription, you will need to complete a cancellation request here.
What happens next:
- Once your request has been received, our team will review the information provided and process the cancellation of your subscription. 💡In the event we need to confirm or validate the information provided our team will reach out to you.
- Once the subscription has been cancelled, we will notify you via email
- Cancellation will take effect from your next billing date
What else you must know:
Cancelling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments
Previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on the cancellation date
Your access to Shippit, including discounted shipping rates etc. will remain until your subscription has been cancelled (from the next billing date)
After your subscription has been cancelled, you will continue to have access to Shippit, but will no longer have access to our discounted shipping rates. Any orders you ship will be subject to a 15% surcharge
- As BYO rates are only available with a subscription, these will be deactivated. Any orders shipped will be subjected to Shippit rates
- After submitting the cancellation form, please let the team know if you wish to keep or remove your Ecommerce Integration
If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your subscription, please get in contact with us.