SEKO Logistics offers end-to-end supply chain solutions, including global cross-border eCommerce delivery. SEKO's International Delivery is available to book using Shippit's Discounted Delivery rates or through connecting pre-negotiated rates.
Using Shippit's exclusive rates, you can ship orders with SEKO to:
- New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada
- Europe including, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Asia including, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
You can check suitability for all carriers here.
|Dead Weight Limit||
|Cubic Volume Limit||
|Food||Limited by country.|
How to start shipping with Seko.
Currently, you will not be able to turn on Seko within Shippit as approval is required before shipping.
Please contact our Configuration team for further assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to one week for account activation however it is normally quicker.
Pickup & Collection.
On occasion, CouriersPlease collects shipments on Seko's behalf however Shippit will automatically produce the correct pickup label when this is required so you don't need to do anything different.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
Please allow 1 business day for collection.
Seko does not currently offer direct phone numbers for its drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What can't be shipped?
|Rest of World||
Does Seko ship alcohol?
No, alcohol and liquids are not accepted.
What about shipping dangerous goods?
Yes, with prior approval. Please speak with your Shippit Configuration Agent to arrange this prior to shipping.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, Seko has limited weight restrictions (see above).
Is there an option for authority to leave?
ATL needs to be provided at the time of booking to apply to the order. Otherwise, you can request it with Shippit Support however it cannot always be guaranteed during transit.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
- Redelivery is dependent on the end-mile carrier and the receiver can usually do this online directly with the end-mile carrier once they receive their 'Delivery Attempted' email notification from Shippit.
- Redirection is not available however goods can be returned at the sender's expense.
Does Seko use collection points?
No, the receiver will receive a 'Delivery Attempted' email from Shippit with instructions on how to arrange redelivery with the end-mile carrier.
Can I request a return to sender?
Yes, however the sender is liable for the return costs.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with this carrier through Shippit. This means no claims for compensation can be lodged in the event something gets broken or goes missing.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
Are there surcharges?
These charges exclude GST and are subject to change by the carrier without notice. The sender (client) is responsible for all additional carrier surcharges.
For an extensive list of all carrier surcharges, click here.