SEKO Logistics offers end-to-end supply chain solutions, including global cross-border eCommerce delivery. SEKO's International Delivery is available to book using Shippit's Discounted Delivery rates or through connecting pre-negotiated rates.
Using Shippit's exclusive rates, you can ship orders with SEKO to:
- New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada
- Europe including, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Asia including, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
|Dead Weight Limit||
|Cubic Volume Limit||
|Food||Limited by country.|
See also Carrier Weight & Size Limitations.
Seko logistics currently only services pickups from limited areas in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Click here for a list of serviceable suburbs and their postcodes. Please check this to confirm if your area is included.
You can also view their rate cards below to get a better idea of the rates offered.
Does Seko ship alcohol?
No, alcohol and liquids are not accepted.
What about shipping dangerous goods?
Yes, with prior approval. Please speak with Shippit to arrange this prior to shipping.
Can I ship heavy or bulky freight?
No, Seko has limited weight restrictions (see above).
|Origin Country||Destination Country||Prohibited Items|
|Australia (AU)||New Zealand (NZ)||
|United States (US)||
|United Kingdom (UK)||
|Rest of World||
How to start shipping with Seko.
Currently, you will not be able to turn on Seko within Shippit as approval is required before shipping.
Please contact our Configuration team for further assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to one week for account activation however it is normally quicker.
See the full integration guide here.
Pickup & Collection.
On occasion, CouriersPlease collects shipments on Seko's behalf however Shippit will automatically produce the correct pickup label when this is required so you don't need to do anything different.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
- You can cancel any standard orders from within the Shippit app so long as it remains in Booked For Delivery status. Once the order is in transit, it will be charged at full price.
- To rebook a pickup, please contact Shippit support who will reach out to the carrier for you.
- You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and unable to).
CouriersPlease - please allow 1 business day for collection.
Seko Express - dependant on volume and agreed arrangement during activation.
If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is there an option for authority to leave?
ATL needs to be provided at the time of booking to apply to the order. Otherwise, the receiver can request it with the end-mile carrier.
Are redeliveries and redirection (new address) possible?
- Redelivery is dependent on the end-mile carrier and the receiver can usually do this online directly with the end-mile carrier once they receive their 'Delivery Attempted' email notification from Shippit.
- Redirection is not available however goods can be returned at the sender's expense.
Are there customs charges?
- On occasion, goods might get captured and held by MPI (Ministry of Prime Industry) for further investigation.
- Who pays is dependant on how an account is setup on Shippit. The option to cover charges can remain with the receiver or sender.
- It's essential to ensure customs declarations contain the exact qty, type of good etc to avoid delay (i.e food needs to declare if raw or cooked).
- If this is not attached this to the order it will delay delivery.
- The sender is ultimately liable for any excess charges passed on by customs, or those that the customer refuses.
Can I request a return to sender?
Yes, however the sender is liable for the return costs.
You'll find our recommended packaging guidelines here.
Is there insurance available?
There is no complimentary insurance when booking with this carrier through Shippit. This means no claims for compensation can be lodged in the event something gets broken or goes missing.
To protect the full retail value of your deliveries during transit, you can enable Shippit Transit Protection.
Are there surcharges?
For an extensive list of all carrier surcharges, click here.