|Dead Weight Limit||
< 25 kg (NZ/UK)
< 10.5 kg (US)
< 25 kg (ROW)
< 0.125 m3 (NZ/UK)
< 0.060 m3 (US)
< 0.125 m3 (ROW)
< 1.05 m (NZ/UK)
< 0.68 m (US)
< 1.05 m (ROW)
Pickup & Collection.
Cancel or rebook a pickup.
You'll need to contact Shippit support and we'll cancel or rebook it for you.
You are not charged to rebook a failed pickup unless the order has been futiled by the carrier (the driver has tried to collect and been unable to).
See How Pickups Work for more info.
1 business day.
Seko does not currently offer direct phone numbers for their drivers. If you need to discuss your collection please contact Shippit support directly.
What can't be shipped?
- Stand-Alone Batteries
- Lithium Batteries packed with and contained in the equipment
- Perishable goods and animal products
Authority to leave
- Must be provided at the time of booking or can be provided to the end-mile carrier directly.
Redirection, redelivery, and return to sender.
- Redelivery is dependent on the end mile carrier, please see their website for the options available once handed over. Shippit can not arrange redelivery, the receiver must do so directly with the end-mile carrier.
- Redirection is not available however goods can be returned at the sender's expense.
Damaged or lost goods.
To protect your deliveries during transit, ensure you enable Shippit Transit Protection for all orders.